Details & Itinerary
Encounter Africa with us as we visit some of Southern Africa’s magical places; See the towering Dunes of the Namib-Naukluft Desert, including Dune 45; Take what is often described as the ‘ultimate’ flight to marvel at the expanse of the Desert & see the Skeleton Coast in our chartered Cessna; See huge flocks of Flamingos at Sandwich Harbour; See wildlife and birdlife in the Salt Pans and Savannah of Etosha National Park; Visit the Cheetah Conservation Fund. Spend time in the Okavango Delta, a UNESCO site of unparalleled beauty and full of wildlife and birdlife; Chobe National Park with its huge herds of Elephants, Hippos and real chances of ticking off all of the Big 5; The powerful and majestic Victoria Falls where the mighty Zambesi plummets 108m in a thundering roar of white waters and spiralling mists.
Request a brochure
Visit the powerful and majestic Victoria Falls
- Game Drives to see the Big 5 in Etosha, Okavango & Chobe
- See the towering Dunes of the Numib-Naukluft Desert, including Dune 45
- Light plane Scenic flights over the Desert, Delta & Coast
- Cheetah Conservation Fund Visit
- Sunset cruises on the Zambezi , Chobe & at the DeltaMokoro Safari & Bush Walk
- Fully hosted exclusive tour, limited to just 18 guests
- 4 star+ hotel accommodation
- Options to extend your trip with an Add-on to Cape Town.
The Mondior Hotel, Johannesburg. The Peermont Mondior is part of the Emperor’s Palace complex close to Johannesburg Airport.
Windhoek Safari Court, Windhoek.
Sossusvlei Lodge, Sossusvlei
The Strand Hotel, Swakopmund
Etosha Safari Lodge, Etosha
Camp Moremi, Okavango Delta
Mowana Safari Lodge, Chobe National Park
Elephant Hills Resort, Victoria Falls
NZ$16,995 per person Twin Share; Single supplement NZ$2,495;
*Early Bird Bonus* Save $1,000 per couple when you book by 31 December 2019#
Prices are inclusive of: All internal flights; Breakfasts each day with 11 dinners & 2 lunches also included; All National Park Fees and Gratuities; All transfers by private air-conditioned coach.
Prices do not include international flights to South Africa. Please call us to get a quote for the latest fares. # To qualify for the early bird bonus, you must purchase your airfares with us.
If you are traveling alone but would like to share a room with someone, please indicate this on your registration form. We will endeavor to arrange a share with another single for you. However, if it cannot be arranged, the single room supplement will apply.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars. Prices may vary due to changes in exchange rates.
How to book
A deposit of $2,250 per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.