Details & Itinerary
Israel is rich with the most poignant of holy sites, archaeological treasures, buzzing cities and exhilarating natural beauty. The region is also one of the most bitterly contested on earth, fought over for decades between Israelis and Palestinians. With a backdrop like this, it’s almost inevitable that politics ends up colouring many experiences here – not least a visit to Jerusalem’s magnificent and contentious Old City. But there’s plenty more to this place than news headlines. Artsy, liberal hubs, gorgeous beaches and scenes of sincere spirituality are just some of the highlights of a visit here, topped only by discovering the many unexpected areas where Arab & Jewish cultures overlap.
Download a brochure
- Visits to the Mount of Olives & the Garden of Gethsemane
- See the Qumran Caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered
- Visit Caesarea & its Amphitheatre & Aqueduct
- Visit Cana & Nazareth, the boyhood home of Jesus
- Cruise the Sea of Galilee
- Float in the Dead Sea
- Visit the Fortress of Masada
- 3 Full days to explore in Jerusalem
- Fully Hosted from New Zealand with Local Israeli Guides
- 4 star Hotel Accommodation throughout
- Breakfasts each day with three Dinners and one Lunch
- Options to extend your tour
$6,995 Twin Share; $1,450 Single Supplement
*Early Bird Bonus* Save $600 per couple (or $300pp) when you book by 31 December 2019#
Prices do not include international flights to and from Israel. As a full service travel agent and tour operator, we are able to book your flights from New Zealand. Please contact us for the latest deals and a quote. # To qualify for the early bird offer, you must purchase your airfares with us.
If you are traveling alone but would like to share a room with someone, please indicate this on your registration form. We will endeavor to arrange a share with another single for you. However, if it cannot be arranged, the single room supplement will apply.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars. Prices may vary due to changes in exchange rates.
How to book
A deposit of $1,500 per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.