Details & Itinerary
Come and be serenaded by the romance of the Aegean on the brand new “Idyllic Aegean” seven-night cruise.
Visit the most enchanting Greek Island destinations dotted around the Aegean Sea, where culture, history, pristine beaches and fishing villages suspended in time all await.
There’s something to suit every taste on this extra-special cruise and with overnight stops in Santorini and Mykonos, come and unravel the best-kept secrets of these sun-soaked shores by night. Indulge in everything your heart desires and embark on an effortless odyssey through the jewels of the Aegean.
Download a brochure
- Half day tour of Ephesus
- Half day tour of the Medieval City of Rhodes
- Half day tour of Minoan Palace of Knossos, an open-air museum
- Overnight stops in Santorini and Mykonos
- Includes 7 nights accommodation including all meals
- Group transfers & sightseeing as indicated with English speaking guides
- All entrance fees and port taxes
As soon as you step aboard, you will start to feel the incredible comfort and relaxed feel on the ships.
Choose from one of the staterooms (Interior or exterior) or suites and enjoy the elegant restaurants, bars and lounges, spa and fitness rooms as well as promenade decks.
Prices to be confirmed once borders open again
Prices do not include international flights to and from Greece. As a full service travel agent and tour operator, we are able to book your flights from New Zealand. Please contact us for the latest deals and a quote.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars. Prices may vary due to changes in exchange rates
How to book
A deposit of $800 per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.