Details & Itinerary
If you have limited time, make sure you visit two of Africa’s great highlights.
Witness the mighty Victoria Falls on a guided tour with time for optional adventure activities, then enjoy a game drive in the Chobe National Park, one of the greatest wildlife destinations in Africa, famed for its Elephants. On game drives, you may see many different species of animals including waterbuck, lechwe, puku, giraffe, kudu, roan and sable, impala, warthog, bushbuck, monkeys and baboons, along with the accompanying predators lion, leopard, hyena and jackal. You will enjoy game viewing by both vehicle and boat cruising along the Chobe River.
Download a brochure
- Guided tour of the Victoria Falls
- Game drives in Chobe National Park
- Sunset Chobe River Cruise
- Tailor-made journey
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- 4 nights in 3.5, 4 or 5 star accommodation
- Transfers & transportation
- 4 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 2 dinners (3.5 star option)
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches & 4 dinners (4 & 5 star option)
Options for 3.5, 4 or 5 star accommodation
3.5 star – Batonka Guesthouse and Bakwena Lodge
4 star – Ilala Lodge and Chobe Under Canvas
5 star – Elephant Camp and Chobe Chilwero
Pricing to be confirmed once borders open again.
How to book
A deposit of 20% of the tour price per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.