Details & Itinerary
Departing the vibrant city of Cape Town, experience the pretty Cape Winelands before heading to the picturesque town of Swellendam and then on to a superb country estate in Plettenberg Bay. Finish with two amazing days on safari staying at the Great Fish River Lodge in the malaria-free Kwandwe Game Reserve.
Choose to self-drive or be transferred privately.
This tour is guaranteed to depart with a minimum of 2 people- this means that when you are a group of 2 you can go ahead and make the booking. The tour won’t be cancelled after you have booked and leave you with non-refundable flight tickets!
Download a brochure
- 2 games drives daily at Kwandwe Great Fish River Lodge
- Cape Winelands tour including wine tasting
- Sightseeing with local guides (shared basis)
- Personal meet & greet on arrival
- Tailor-made journey
- All entrance fees
- 7 nights in 5 star accommodation
- Private transfer option- all transfers & transportation
- Self drive option- 7 days care hire, Daihatsu Terios 4 x 4 or similar
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners, soft drinks, house wines, local spirits and beers, tea & coffee
Stay at luxurious 5 star accommodation throughout the tour
$6,216pp Twin share
Private Transfer from:
$7,120pp Twin share
How to book
A deposit of 20% of tour price per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.