Details & Itinerary
Emperors, poets, traders, warriors, religious pilgrims, explorers- over the centuries, all have found themselves drawn to the diverse, beautiful land now known as Turkey.
Even today, Turkey ranks among the top travel destinations in the world, thanks to such attractions as stylish Istanbul, the wealth of world-class historic sites and ruins, and the unforgettable landscapes of spots like Cappadocia. Add to that the incredible cuisine, the famous bazaars and artisan trades, Turkey has something to offer for everyone!
Join us on this small group, 15 day tour and experience the beautiful sights and awe-inspiring history that Turkey has on offer for yourself!
This tour is guaranteed to depart with a minimum of 2 people- this means that when you are a group of 2 you can go ahead and make the booking. The tour won’t be cancelled after you have booked and leave you with non-refundable flight tickets!
Download a brochure
- Blue Mosque, Istanbul
- Topkapi Palace Museum
- Guided tour of Ephesus
- Troy and its famed Trojan Horse
- WW1 Battlefields of Gallipoli and Anzac Cover
- Airport transfers to and from
- Fully guided tour with English speaking guide
- Transport in a fully air-conditioned vehicle
- All entrance fees and tips (excluding driver & guide)
- 14 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels
- Breakfast each day and 6 dinners
4 star Hotel Accommodation is included through out the tour
Pricing to be confirmed once borders are open again.
Prices do not include international flights to and from Turkey. As a full service travel agent and tour operator, we are able to book your flights from New Zealand. Please contact us for the latest deals and a quote.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars. Prices may vary due to changes in exchange rates.
How to book
A deposit of $1000 per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.