Join us on this fully hosted tour of some of Southern Africa’s most famous gems
Join us on this fully hosted tour of some of Southern Africa’s most famous gems; Ascend Table Mountain and discover Cape Town; travel the famed Garden Route, exploring towns along the way; See the Big 5 in a Malaria Free Private Game Reserve; marvel at the awesome Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe.
- Visit the powerful and majestic Victoria Falls
- See the Big 5 in a Malaria Free Private Game Reserve
- Spend time in Cape Town
- Travel the famed Garden Route
- Bush Safaris & Ostrich Farm visit in Buffelsdrift
- Cango Limestone Caves visit
- Robben Island & Cape Point Tours
- 4 safari Game Drives
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi
- 4 star+ hotel accommodation
- Fully hosted exclusive tour, limited to just 18 guests
- Options to extend your trip
Download a brochure
Fill in the form below to request a brochure for this encounter.
How to book
A deposit of $2,250 per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.