Discover the Incredible Diversity of Cultures, Landscapes & Wildlife that is Patagonia & Argentina
Encounter South America with us as we take a comprehensive tour of Argentina. Our exclusive hosted tour ensures safe, relaxed travel with everything taken care of. The natural wonders, culture, colour and stunning scenery will take your breath away. Experience Patagonia & Argentina for yourselves.
- Visit the awesome & majestic Iguazu Falls
- Powerboat ride through the Falls plus 4×4 Rainforest Ride
- Buenos Aires & Salta City Tours
- Visit the Lake District of Argentina & the world’s southernmost city
- Calchaqui Valley & Cachi Visits
- Legendary Tango experience
- Salinas Grandes & Purmamarca visits
- Visit the Perito Moreeno glacier, est 30,000 years old
- Tour the Beagle Channel, the Tierra del Fuego & Los Glaciares National Parks
- 4 star+ hotel accommodation
- Fully hosted exclusive tour, limited to just 18 guests
- Options to extend your trip and visit Machu Picchu, Galapagos & the Amazon
Download a brochure
Fill in the form below to request a brochure for this encounter.
How to book
A deposit of $2,250 per person is required together with a completed registration form to secure a reservation. The final balance is due 60 days prior to departure and an invoice will be sent to you prior to this date. All prices are based on payment by direct credit. If you wish to pay by credit card, we accept Visa & MasterCard. Payments made via credit card are subject to a 2% surcharge. Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made no later than 3 months prior to the tour departure date.
Taxes & other incidental costs
All reasonable care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of this brochure at the time of printing, but services offered, package availability and times may be subject to change from time to time. We will advise you of any changes as soon as we are made aware of them ourselves. These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with those shown here: https://www.travelencounters.co.nz/terms-conditions/
Visas / Passports
Prior to flight ticketing, refunds will be made in full.
After flight ticketing and up to 60 days, loss of deposit.
Under 60 days - commencement of tour, no refund.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance at the time of booking in case of sickness or other problem that might prevent you travelling, as well as giving you peace of mind whilst you are on tour.
General Tour Information
- If you wish to book your own airfare, you will be charged for a land only price. If your flight times do not coincide with other travellers in the tour, you will be required to make your own way to the accommodation at the start of the tour and to the airport at the end of the tour.
- Our tours are contingent on sufficient numbers participating on the tour. If the tour does not go ahead due to lack of numbers, a full refund of your deposit will be made.
- Bookings are required at least 60 days prior to departure. Late bookings will be considered, but may be subject to surcharge costs.
Dictators, Despots & Dissidents
2 - 22 June 2021
Incredible Alaska -
Land + Sea Journeys
Award-winning Holland America Line have been cruising in Alaska for over 70 years and would love to help you explore Alaska's wonders.